CODE1000 is a portuguese software house based in Aveiro with a main focus in developing elegant web and mobile solutions.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team!
As an UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online & mobile user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- plan and implement new designs
- optimize existing user interface designs
- develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- create prototypes for new product ideas
- test new ideas before having them implemented
- conduct an ongoing user research
- develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how things with behave
- create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, consistency, intuitivity)
- conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- portfolio of design projects
- problem solver
- knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- ability to discuss and explain design options
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- team spirit
- detail oriented
- critical thinker
- good time-management skills
- knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision)
- up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Salary based on experience. Remote work & Freelancing can be discussed.
We expect you to be:
- result driven
- team player
- motivated, passionated with high sense of responsibility
Since the tools we use today are not the tools we’ll be using tomorrow
we expect you to never stop learning.
Are you the person we’re look for? Hit the button below and send us your CV.